SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE’s written permission.
All prices and configurations are subject to change without notice or obligation. Prices do not include shipping and handling or any applicable sales taxes. Shipping and handling charges may vary. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE. SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE.
- While SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- This web site is intended for adult users only, and children under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in the commercial features of this web site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Because our web site is provided to you “As Is,” you agree that SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE shall not be liable to you or any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver any of your communications or other information you submit using our web site. Because our web site is provided to you “AS AVAILABLE,” you agree that SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our web site or your ability to access it. SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Unless otherwise noted or agreed in writing, any items that you purchase through the SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE Web Site are subject to the SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE warranty policy.
- SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE may, in its sole discretion and at anytime, discontinue the SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE web site, or any part there of, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
- SIMPLY CAKES BY CAROLINE may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.